Machine Learning Example in DataKubes
AI Customer Churn Example
Next, we show how they can implement from the creation to the deployment of a DataApp which uses Machine Learning to predict if a client will leave the company, commonly called Churn.
This first video explains the following points:
- Creation of a Project in DataKubes Workshop
- Create and edit objects in DataKubes WorkShop
- Project workflow in DataKubes WorkShop
- Tables of Data Profiles and their columns.
- Add DataKubes AutoML object in WorkShop projects
- Metrics and Analysis of the effectiveness of Machine Learning models.
- Machine Learning Objects Configuration.
- Pause Project Objects
- Project Objects Individual execution.
- Data WorkShop Project complete execution.
- Object Execution Ordering in the project.
DataKubes Data App Studio
This second video explains the following points:
- Creation and Editing of a DataApp to a WorkShop project
- DataKubes DarkMode
- DataApps Renderings.
- Add Screens to DataApps.
- Screen Types in DataApps.
- Filters on screens and date range.
- Add action buttons on dashboard screens.
- Dashboard objects such as tabs, widgets, and others.
- Hidden screens.
- List Screens to Dashboards (Hidden Screen)
- Quick search screen.
- Screens grouping of hidden screens.
- Include execution of Machine Learning projects within DataApps.
Updated over 1 year ago